Considering expanding your business here in Brenham | Washington County? We would love to help you. Sitting at the intersection of US
Highway 290 and State Highway 36, Brenham is midway between two
megapolitan cities – Houston and Austin – both just over an hour’s drive
away. We believe that if you are growing, there is no better place to do it than right here- and we want to help you make that happen.
Development office is the place to start to efficiently navigate the many
resources in our area that are here to serve you. We have the data, the answers, and the insight to help you make an effective decision.
relocation and expansion considerations we can help with:
- Customer access
- Employee pool
- Proximity to vendors
- Working relationships
Click on the button below to access economic development incentives that my be beneficial to your operation. You can also click on the Find Your Property button if land is needed to expand.
Schedule Your Visit? Contact Us!
Our economic development team wants to hear from all businesses located here in our community! We are interested in learning more about your business and business needs. Some items you may want to contact us about are:
- Considering a facility relocation or expansion
- Having challenges that are hindering your business growth/growth barriers
- Being acquired by another company, experiencing a company merge, or acquiring another company
- Experiencing difficulty acquiring qualified personnel
- Finding it difficult to navigate local development and/or regulatory procedures
- Purchasing more land for expansion or finding a new space due to an expired lease
Feel free to call or email Erica Warren to schedule your visit today. Use the contact information below.